Shipping & Returns
Most items ship FREE with no minimum purchase! Free shipping is available to all 48 contiguous United States. Sorry, at this time we do not ship FREE to Alaska or Hawaii.
In-stock items are normally shipped within 5-10 business days after placement of your order. Tracking information will be emailed or texted to you (depending on your choice of notification options selected during checkout) so that you may keep track of the progress of your shipment.
Certain items we sell are too large or heavy to ship with FedEx or UPS. This includes all packages weighing more than 150 pounds, but may include lighter weight items that have dimensions larger than what is allowed by UPS or FedEx. For such oversize and/or heavy items, we ship using a specialized furniture shipping carrier. Please allow a little more time for shipping these types of items. Delivery is usually made within 2-5 weeks after the product leaves the warehouse.
As soon as a tracking number has been assigned, you will receive an email. During the checkout process, you can also enroll to receive a text message.
How We Handle Shipping
We reserve the right to choose which freightway carries your shipment. We don’t, however, control the shipping companies themselves (whether it’s a standard courier or a freight carrier — more on that last one in a minute). Once a shipment is in the hands of the delivery company, we can’t change shipping addresses or arrange for delivery to happen on a certain day. We can provide approximate delivery times, but that’s only based upon the information the delivery company makes available to us.
Must-Know Information for Delivery of Large Packages
While UPS and FedEx are our carriers for smaller items, be aware that larger items and orders are shipped via freight. The freight process is a bit more complicated than what we’ve all come to expect for small parcels, so it’s important that you’re prepared and understand what’s required of you well before delivery day.
- Most freight products ship on a pallet
- Some carriers will call to schedule a delivery window, while others will deliver the shipment to a reasonably accessible location closest to your residence (their goal is to deliver as near a garage door as they can).
- We’ll specify which process you can expect in your shipping confirmation email.
For carriers that schedule delivery appointments:
- You are required to be home for delivery and provide your signature.
- The delivery is made with a semi-truck with lift gate services
- The shipment is dropped off at the curb — not the backyard, not the porch, not the garage, and not up the driveway — meaning you’re responsible for transporting it to its intended location. We’d recommend having at least 2 helpers on standby to assist with your delivery.
It’s worth reiterating: these freight shipments are delivered no further than the curbside, and all freight shipments require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to leave the delivery without a signature, Park Furnishings can’t be held responsible for damages that occur during delivery. As complicated as this process may seem, we’ve only scratched the surface here so there are no surprises when a freight shipment heads your way.
For carriers that deliver without an appointment:
- You aren’t required to set up a delivery window
- You aren’t required to be home at the time of delivery
- You aren’t required to sign for the pallets
Instead of scheduling an appointment, arranging your schedule to be home for the delivery, and signing to confirm receipt, you can sit back and let your items come to you. If you’re home at the time of the drop-off, you can request the driver place your delivery in the garage; if you’re out of the house, the driver will leave it near the garage or doorstep.
Shipping to Remote Areas
Be aware that remote or hard-to-reach areas may incur additional shipping fees, and this applies to free shipping as well as regular shipping orders. If your order is being shipped to a location with known shipping restrictions, a customer service representative will promptly contact you to notify you of any additional charges.
That being said, we don’t always know if your area is remote or will make freight delivery difficult. If you anticipate that a shipping company will have issues reaching your residence, it’s your responsibility to inform us of those issues at the time of purchase. Such problems include but are not limited to: narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, and vacant establishments. Park Furnishings is not responsible for shipping costs on merchandise not delivered because of a shipping company's inability to reach a particular location. Additionally, in-home delivery is neither implied nor offered without additional charge, and isn’t necessarily available even if you’re willing to pay more for it.
Shipping to APO/FPO Addresses
We do ship to APO/FPO addresses, but such shipments are subject to USPS size, weight, and content restrictions. If we can’t send a package to your APO/FPO address, we’ll contact you to work out an alternative. Likewise, APO/FPO shipments may be subject to additional shipping fees — if such a case arises, we’ll contact you to notify you of the fees and give you a chance to adjust your shipping address if desired.
Incorrect Addresses & Failed Freight Deliveries
If any item is shipped and returned because it’s not deliverable on account of an incorrect address, you’ll be responsible for shipping both ways. If an item shipped via freight is returned because the freight company couldn’t reach your residence, this will be considered a return, and the order will be subject to our regular return policies.
Shipping Outside of the Continental U.S.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder. We recommend you first contact the desired freight forwarder to obtain their shipping and receiving processes. You will be responsible for all duties and tariffs on Canadian shipments, along with coordinating with the freight forwarder for delivery to the final destination. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, otherwise enter the shipping address provided by your US-based freight forwarder.
Park Furnishings wants to make sure that your shopping experience is an excellent one and if for some reason, a product is not to your satisfaction, we can offer solutions.
Item(s) must be in unused, unassembled condition and returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Items that are not eligible for return include the following:
- Used items, including items that have been installed or assembled.
- Sale items.
- Warehouse Deal Items.
- Custom-made, special-order and made-to-order products.
- Items marked “non-returnable” in the item description.
- Items requested outside of the 30-day return period.
If your item qualifies for return you can start the process with the “Submit a Return Request” button below. Please be aware of the following information regarding how this process will proceed:
- All shipping (to and from) costs are deducted from the refund.
- You will receive an email confirming we received your request that will include additional details on the process.
- An itemized Return Authorization, return shipping labels, and detailed instructions will be emailed to you upon approval. Approved returns must be shipped within 5 days of receiving approval.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- Your return must be properly packaged in the original outer & inner packaging to help reduce damage and include all original parts, manuals, pieces, packing slips, etc.
- After Park Furnishings receives and inspects the return, your refund will be issued. The processing time for the refund will depend on the payment option used for the order.
- Any items returned outside of this process or 30-day period are not eligible for a refund.
- Any items returned on your own are not eligible for a refund.
To request a return, please use fill out our Return Form to start the returns process . If you have any questions, please feel free to email our customer service department at Service@park-furnishings.com
1. If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
2. If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.